Henan Dongyang Wax Industry Co., Ltd.
Main products:Paraffin Wax,Fischer Tropsch Wax,Microcrystalline Wax,Bee Wax,Synthetic Wax,Bee Wax Foundation Sheet,Candle,Tealight Candle
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Liu Matt
  • Company Name : Henan Dongyang Wax Industry Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 0086-0374-6645718
  • Fax : 03746846766
  • Address : Henan,Chang Ge,NO.105,baqi road,changge
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 461500

HOT! Tealight Candle

HOT! Tealight Candle
Product Detailed
1 weight:14g with aluminum holder 2 packing: 100pcs/bag 10bags/box 3 fast delivery time 4 high quality service.

 Tealight Candle


It has small size,long burning time.It is the necessary reserve in the western families.It usually used for the hotel,churches,the religious activities.It usually used for household,it will improve the environment.

Diameter*height:38mm*14mm Weight:14g  Package:10bags/box 100pieces/bag

Payment term: 30% in advance, the rest 70% before shipment or by L/C at sight.

Packing: safety inner packing, with standard export carton outside.

Delivery time: depends on quantity of order, normally 10 to 20 days.

HOT! Tealight Candle

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.